Let me and my family be there for your doggie when you can’t.
- Your dog can stay with us for short or long term
- My home is warm in winter and cools in the summer months
- Your dog will get to play in groups and with myself or my kids (supervised)
- Your dog will have access to my garden for regular toilet breaks and play
- Your dog will be fed twice a day (please make sure you provide the food)
- I will do basic grooming like brushing coats and wiping them if they are dirty
- Your dog will receive love and affection
- Your dog will go on daily walks in the local park and occasionally in the woodland behind my house watch the video above.
- Your dog will be supervised constantly
- Your dog must be microchipped, neutered, or spayed- I will only take un-neutered/spayed dogs who I already know.
What our customers say:
Ines has been a life saver for us after making the decision that our very anxious dog could no longer be left alone and we needed someone to look after him whilst we are at work. Ines takes great care of him and his behaviour quirks, she is very communicative and always responds quickly. We are happy to leave him in her care and glad he fits into the family. Rachel Owen
Ines made sure that my dog was well looked after and he felt secure with the family. She treated him as if he was part of the family, which was good as he is not used to being around children and he loved it. He will be spending more time at Pets Haven soon. Linda Milton
I use positive reinforcement to encourage your dog’s good behavior by rewarding; them with treats, praise, playing with them, or simply offering them their favorite toy.
Come and meet us
Come and meet us. Find out more about my family, and our dog Bruno and you will be able to ask as many questions as you would like.
Pets Haven CalendarAvailableBooked
M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Pets Haven Calendar
Please park on my driveway or on the grass area.
If there is no parking space on the driveway, please park at Springhead Park, Oulton Lane, Rothwell, LS26 0WD.
Please avoid blocking my neighbors’ driveways