I am a fully trained dog walker, canine care, behaviour and welfare as well as canine first aid.
I have a dog called Bruno who had a difficult start in life before coming to us. Since moving in with our family Bruno has worked hard towards socialising with other dogs and people and he is moving towards becoming the confident dog we know he can be.
Dogs are hard work and there is a need to be consistent and caring in the way we handle them every day so when your dog comes to stay with us I make sure I work hard to ensure your dog is well cared for, receives plenty of attention, gets their walks, gets fed and plenty of individual playtime with me and supervised group-play with other dogs.
I will give your dog the same care and nurture I give to my Bruno.
- How to deal with separation anxiety in dogsSo many dog owners (including myself) can tell you that living with a dog who has separation anxiety is not easy. If […]
- 5 Funny Dog Halloween Costumes: They will just love for itWhy not get creative this Halloween and make your own dog Halloween costume, or, if you don’t have time, buy an adorable […]
- Your Forever PuppyFor the past year, I have been looking to adopt a dog or puppy through an animal rescue centre. I have had […]
- Buying Our Family Dog: If onlyToday, November 2022, was unexpected day for both me and my new dog. I have been searching to adopt a dog for […]
- Small Dog Breeds to Consider for Your Family #3Hi Pets Haven friends Welcome back to 10 small dog breeds to consider for your family. This month’s dog breed is the Cockapoo. The […]